Hidden Treasures: Love Underground (Live) - Robbers On High Street

 
I listened to Robbers On High Street a lot this past weekend.  Though I rate all of their albums, Tree City (as mentioned in my previous post) remains my favourite to date, largely due to the fact that only after the first few listens of the record, I instantly loved the majority of the track list.  Taken from that album, this live version of 'Love Underground', complete with the band's distinctive indie sound and Ben Trokan's smoking hot vocals, is a fine example of what drew me to their music in the first place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stacey Brothers' Big Band Steely Dan Project: The Royal Scammers at Ronnie Scott’s, London – 20/01/2024

Hidden Treasures: Ball & Chain - Bus Stop

Track of the Day: More Than This - Roxy Music