Love is a Four letter Word: Jason Mraz new album and world tour


I'm super excited for Jason Mraz's fourth studio album Love is a Four Letter Word, which is released in the UK on the 16th and in the US on the 17th April.
Other than the first single, I Won't Give Up and The Freedom Song (from the Life Is Good EP), I have avoided listening to any recordings or previews of the songs as I want to wait to hear the completed studio versions.  I really enjoyed the new tracks on the Life Is Good EP; if these songs are an indication of what's to come on Love is a Four Letter Word, fans should be excited.

Last week Mraz announced a world tour, which kicks off on 8 June in South Korea, and runs right through to 1 December, with a date at London's o2 arena.

Tickets go on sale this week.  Click here for the full list of dates!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guilfest 15/07/12 - Bryan Ferry

Hidden Treasures: Ball & Chain - Bus Stop

Bryan Ferry at the London Palladium - 20/04/2016